Lord of the Rings Online: ilmaista sisältöä kaikille poikkeustilan uhreille

Kointähti

Koala on steroids
Nyt olisi tarjolla tilaisuus entistäkin erakoituneemmille tolkienisteille (ja muille vapaille kansoille) riehua pidikkeettä Keski-Maassa ennen näkemättömän vapaasti (ja ilmaiseksi):

An Important Announcement From Standing Stone Games, LLC.

'I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.
'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

Here at Standing Stone Games our goal is to bring joy to everyone through our games and we feel that is more important than ever. We are making all our adventures and stories open to everyone through April 30. In addition we will be running extra events for the games.

For Dungeons and Dragons Online:
  • All dungeons and raids, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
  • The Buddy Bonus 5% XP will be active from March 20 through March 29. This will be in addition to the weekend events.
  • Mimic event will be active starting March 26 through April 6.
  • The anniversary event will be active starting March 26 through April 30.
For Lord of the Rings Online:
  • All quests, instances, and skirmishes, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
  • The Curator will be returning starting March 26 through April 30.
  • There will be a 10% virtue XP boost starting on March 26 through April 6.
  • The Baggins' Birthday event will be available March 26 through April 6.
During this time we hope that everyone stays safe. Thank you.

https://www.lotro.com/en/friends

Kiitos vinkistä Kointähti, pitkän ajan jälkeen uskaltauduin minäkin Laurelinin palvelimelle suorittamaan alkutehtäviä Aarnilassa.

Eheheheehehe, kaveria lainatakseni, teidän kinshipin taitotaso laskee monta prosenttia jos minun annetaan liittyä. Archetista olen varmaan lähdössä ulos jykken kakkoshahmon kanssa seuraavassa pelisessiossa. Taso 5. Joo-o.