Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

We took morphine, diamorphine, cyclizine, codeine, temazepam, nitrazepam, phenobarbitone, sodium amytal, dextropropoxyphene, methadone, nalbuphine, pethidine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, dextromoramide, chlormethiazole. The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. Fuck it, we would have injected vitamin C if only they'd made it illegal.

Pysäyttävä elokuva. Erityisesti kuvaus heroiinin aiheuttamasta mielihyvän tunteesta "Take the best orgasm you've ever had... multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it." houkutuksen sijaan saa ainakin minut kavahtamaan kokemusta, koska sen jälkeen eivät tavalliset, lailliset nautinnot tuntuisi enää miltään.

Vuoro amtjoskalle.

Liioittelua, heroiiniahan on käytetty yskänlääkkeenäkin. Ja minusta sitä on testattu yliopistoissakin sokkokokeissa eivätkä uhrit ole puhuneet muusta kuin mukavasta rentouden tunteesta. Narkkarit ovat niin viheliäistä sakkia, että mikä vaan on parempaa kuin se hengen köyhyys.

No olihan siinä niitä huumeita, mutta ennen kaikkea siinä oli Ewan McGregor...

Tällaista huumoria sitten:

A: Uh, B, wait. What are you doing? Give me the ring.
B: Ha! You sound like Gollum.
A: That means nothing to me. I don't see those movies, I'm too pretty.

"Are you telling me that a single finger of yours was worth more than fifty human lives?"
"Of course. My finger was my own, while those lives were other people's"

Kyseessä on kiinalainen sarja.

"The feeling of walking on a single plank bridge til it's dark doesn't feel so bad.
Who cares about the crowded, broad avenue?"

So what have I learnt that I can say about this painting? Well, firstly, it's quite big, which is excellent because if it was really small, you know, microscopic, then hardly anybody would be able to see it, which would be a tremendous shame.

I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.