Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Offia, mutta tuo kuulostaa siltä että on pakko katsoa, kauhuleffafani kun olen.

Nappaan vuoron, kun johan tässä on neljä viikkoa kulunutkin.

TB: It was Dad. I swear! Dressed like a homeless man. And you know what else was strange? A business man and a woman with a little dog came out of nowhere and forced him onto a bus.
TM: Well! It's about time they cleaned up the trash downtown before we become just like the rest of the country.

L: We have so little time. They're gonna be here any minute.
T: Who are?
L: They don't want me talking to you.
T: Then don't talk.

TB: Blocked at every turn. Beautifully synchronized, don't you agree?
M: You're blaming me for the traffic?
TB: Should I?
TB: T, let's go home.
TB: You're right. We could be stuck here for hours. It could be like this all the way to Atlantic City. Let's go back. I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me.
N: T, can you slow down?
TB: Yes, I can.
M: T, that's our turnoff.
TB: I changed my mind. What's New Orleans like this time of year? Mardi Gras, woooooo! Ha ha ha ha ha! Hoo hoo hoo! Whoooohoo! Look, M! Same road, no cars. It's magic! Hahaha!
M: You let me out, T. You're not right in the head. You want to destroy yourself you do it on your own.
TB: I think I'd like a little company.

Eikö arvauksia? Annetaan lisävinkiksi, että tämä on 90-luvun leffa. Sitten lisää vuorosanoja:

NE: C, what's going on? Do you know that there's a rumor circulating that he's dead? You hear me? The media is having a feeding frenzy with this, all the phone lines are jammed, and every network has a pirated shot of M making an ass of himself in front of the cameras!
NE: The sponsors are threatening to rip up their contracts.
C: Why? We're getting higher ratings with this graphic than we've ever had on this show.

Kyllä, se on Truman Show! Yksi kolmesta suosituimmasta psykoosileffoista (muut ovat Matrix ja TSH) opettaa, että sinua salakuvataan ja -kuunnellaan, ympärilläsi olevat ihmiset eivät oikeasti ole mitä esittävät, ja kaikki maailman ihmiset puhuvat sinusta.

Amtjoska saa kysymysvuoron.

A: Where are we taking the sheep down?
B: Where d'you think we're takin them?
A: On holiday, Blackpool?
C: Have you ever had the döner kebab?
B: Hey Jim!
C: All right, let me handle this
B: Gentle!
C: Right, You know what an abattoir is?
B: That's worse!
A: Well, where we going then? I thought they just wanted to have a ride in a lorry, like us.
B: Yeah, they do, they do, you know he's right. They do. Every now and again, we just drive up to the fields, you know, a game of tag, bit of hide and seek, just take the mind of being sheep. And then we just... After that we just...
A: And then what?
B: Take them home and put them in bed.

Kuulostaa joltain Aardmanin animaatiolta, mutten muista nähneeni tuollaista kohtausta. Ehkä The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, jota en ole nähnyt?

Ei ole animaatiosta kyse, vaan ihan näytelty tv-sarja tämä. Luin yhden arvion, joska mukaan sarja on kuin "Emmerdale on steroids"

C: You scracth my back and I'll scratch yours. There's a job I need done.
A: What job?
C: A Shetland pony
D: Yeah, you might need to elaborate
E: And fast yeah
C: Need one stolen. Takin it in Royal Lancashire, this weekend
A : Why the --- would you go and do that?
C: There's a big purse on it
A: Purse?
C: A --- prize, whatever...

Herrasmiesliiga? Jotenkin muistelen, että siinä oli joku hahmo joka puhui tiuhaan molemminpuolisesta selän raapimisesta...

Ei sekään. Melko tuore on tämä brittisarja, jonka kolme ensimmäistä kautta ovat parhaillaan Ylen Areenassa katsottavissa.

Ei tainnut nyt olla tarpeeksi tuttu sarja tämä. Kyseessä oli siis Brassic eli suomeksi kauniisti nimetty Persaukiset. Vuoron saa kuka ehtii.

Kun tässä on nyt neljäkymmentä päivää varrottu autiomaassa (ei sentään 40 vuotta), kaappaan vuoron.

CJM: What's in the satchel?
LM: It's full of money.
CJM: [sarcastically] Yeah, that'll be the day.

Vastaan Gilmore Girls, koska kahvilanpitäjä (Luke) oli jo tottunut Lorelein (Lorelai) kettuiluun. (Täydennetty nimillä)

Last edited:
EPS: You know, if you'd have told me 20 years ago I'd see children walking the streets of our Texas towns with green hair, bones in their noses, I just flat-out wouldn't have believed you.

O: Yes, sir, I just walked in the door. Sheriff, he had some sort of thing on him, like a oxygen tank for emphysema or something and a hose that run down his sleeve.
L: Oxygen tank? What the hells's he got that for?
O: You got me. Well, you can look at it when you get in.
L: I'll be down there in a bit.
O: Yes, sir, I got it under control.

Okei, onko tää siitä synkästä elokuvasta, jonka nimeä en muista... Tyyppi löytää jonkun huumeroistojen rikospaikan tms. ja ottaa sieltä salkullisen rahaa. Hän joutuu rikollisen kohteeksi sen vuoksi, paikallinen sheriffi hoksaa tämän ja yrittää selvittää tilannetta suojellakseen tätä tyyppiä. Tästä tyyppiä seuraavasta rikollisesta muistan, että hän laittoi uhrin heittämään kolikkoa siitä ampuuko tämän vai ei. Tommy Lee Jones näytteli sheriffiä. Vähän tämmöistä vinkkiä kun tuli mieleen tuosta viimeisimmästä vinkistä, aattelin heittää ilmoille jos joku saa poimittua tästä oikean vastauksen ja muistaa elokuvan nimen.