Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta (Googlaus kielletty)?

Pagba

Hyvienkin vitsien kertoja
[Keeping beat for a dance lesson]

C: And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and W doesn't lead he follows like a girl.

[W punches him. Scene changes, and C now has a tissue stuck up one nostril]

C: And one and two and twirlie twirlie twirlie! And one and two and you're still getting it wrong! And one and two and three and four you can hit me all day cause you punch like a... what?

R: A girl!

Pagba

W2: It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.

Laichalaf

ben enyd
Heitänpä täysin hatusta 'the black swan'in jota en ole nähnyt. Dvd-kokoelmassani on 4 levyä joten vuoro nopeimmalle jos tuo sattui menemään oikein.

Pagba

W2: Where will we live? In my hovel? With the pigs inside during the winter so they won't freeze?
J: Yes, W2. With the pigs.

Pagba

A: You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

Pagba

Juuri katsoin Ritarin tarinan poikani kanssa ja hän haluaisi katsoa sen heti uudelleen.

Ares B

Antifilatelisti
Yoink!

A2: What's this then, A4?
A4: Another mess mate, gentlemen.
A1: And whose pretty arse did you neglect kissing to find yourself amongst the fleet's forgotten?
B: ...
A1: Well speak, apparition!
B: My name's B.
A2: What an infernal piece of bad luck for you.
A3: How old are you, Mr. B?
B: Seventeen, sir.
A1: Seventeen, sir! You hear that, A2?
A2: If you wanted to be a seaman, boy, you should've started at twelve.

Edit: Lisätty muutama rivi.

Last edited:

Kointähti

Parannuksen tehnyt trolli
Veikataan Pirates of the Caribbean: Kuolleen miehen kirstu. En ole nähnyt, mutta pitää saada ketju etenemään. :)

Ares B

Antifilatelisti
Kappas, pääsi taas unohtumaan tämä... Eipä ole Pirates, mutta merillä mennään suunnilleen samoilla vuosiluvuilla. Perustuu tunnettuun kirjasarjaan.

S: I'm senior here. The ship is mine.
H: Lieutenant E instructed me to take command. You heard him, Mr. B.
B: Mr. S is senior, Mr. H.
H: S2, M, confine Mr. S below.
B: Mr. H...
H: You heard me! Mr. S is under close arrest.
S: Who do you think you are! I have command here! The ship is mine! And any man, ANY MAN stands against me... he will regret it. Now get to work shoring up this damage.
[Nobody moves]
S: Get back to work, do you hear? I have command!
H: Mr. B. You will carry out my orders. If Mr. S resists, you have my permission to shoot him.
[B cocks his gun and aims it at S]

Last edited:

Ares B

Antifilatelisti
En ole itse asiassa aivan varma, onko tätä tv-elokuvien sarjaa Suomen TV:ssä nähty. Mutta kehuja olen nähnyt siellä täällä, ja kirjastoissa tätä on.

Midshipman A K: His majesty's ship of the line Justinian, known elsewise among her intimates as the good ship Slough of Despond.