Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Hups! Tämä visailu pääsi unohtumaan. Kiitos muistutuksesta.

"Look. He wouldn't even talk to me unless I had a drink with him. And then, it took three shots of something called "tequila" just to find out that HE was the one we're looking for! And I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to keep his hands off me! So don't go criticizing my counseling techniques!"

Reaktiot: Tik
Arvuuttelin vain vähän aikaa sitten ja olen itse niin usein napannut vapaita vuoroja, joten annan vuoroni pois ensimmäiselle halajavalle.

Ei ole Vaikea Kuolema 4.

X: "The incantation, I have no time for this. *character name*!"

Y: "This is a Mak'Gora, we will respect our tradition. Keep fighting!"

Eip.

"I'm sorry old friend. Seems I have let the Orcs into this world. The Fel... just twisted me, I... don't even know what else I may have done. I just... don't remember. Everything I thought to protect I have... destroyed. I can't control the Fel... no one can."

[Keeping beat for a dance lesson]

C: And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and W doesn't lead he follows like a girl.

[W punches him. Scene changes, and C now has a tissue stuck up one nostril]

C: And one and two and twirlie twirlie twirlie! And one and two and you're still getting it wrong! And one and two and three and four you can hit me all day cause you punch like a... what?

R: A girl!

W2: It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.

Heitänpä täysin hatusta 'the black swan'in jota en ole nähnyt. Dvd-kokoelmassani on 4 levyä joten vuoro nopeimmalle jos tuo sattui menemään oikein.