Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Voin kuvitella mielessäni Leslie Nielsenin esittävän noita repliikkejä. Sanotaan siis Hei, me pamputetaan eli englanniksi kai Police Squad?

Jos Ares on kerran B, niin Tyrin jälkeen aakkosissa tulee U.

- It is arrogant of you to assert that my present manner of thinking requires fixing at all.
- It is arrogant of you to assert it doesn't. Or you're just afraid you'll lose.
- All right, M*. Let's play chess.

Eip.

- What is this? Am I dead? Is this the afterlife? A-are you some sort of narcissistic Virgil leading me to judgment?
- Yes, P*. You've been wrong about everything. There is a God, and she's very, very mad at you right now.
*naurua*
I totally had you for a second there. You can't deny it! Ha-ha! You should've seen your face. I mean... our... face. Hoo! That was classic.
- So... there is no God?
- Well, you're still alive, so technically, who knows?
"

- We met at the ***. Been a couple thousand light-years since then.
- Indeed.
- You were a force to be reckoned with. Sharpest tool in the shed. And despite being able to drink any of us under the table, you had every regulation down by week two.
- You're tactfully asking why I didn't identify myself when you hailed.
- Identification is standard procedure, and that's a non-answer. You haven't lost a step, ***.
- I appreciate the compliment.
- *** records show you're retired.
- Do I look retired?
- You know, I had a cousin like you. She only ever gave a straight answer in church.

Eipä ole sekään.

- There is irony here, of course. The man you fell in love with was a *.
- He... I don't know what he was.
- There is also grace. For what greater source of peace exists than our ability to love our enemy?

- T* taught us that the *** cannot help itself. It seeks universal homogenization and assimilation.
- T* was an ignorant fool! And your people are moving closer and closer to my home planet. What are you looking for?! More territory? Conditional surrender? I mean your people won't even make demands. Why? How does this war end?
- It doesn't. ***s have tasted your blood. Conquer us, or we will never relent.

The Orville? Viimeisin pätkä kuulostaa liian rajulta tuohon kiiteltyyn sarjaan jonka lähetysaikaan on harmittavan usein joko unten mailla tai ei tv:n ääressä. En ole päässyt sarjaan mukaan.

Olisiko jopa Picard, ihan vain koska tiedän arvuuttajan olevan trek-fani. En ole siis katsonut kyseistä sarjaa (vielä) mutta mennään valistuneella arvauksella.

Hyvä arvaus, mutta ei ole Picardkaan...

- I did choose you, but not for the reasons you think. Your assumption that the K*s were waiting in ambush at Binary Stars was predictive. You chose to do the right thing over what was sanctioned, even at great cost to yourself. And that is the kind of thinking that wins wars. The kind of thinking I need next to me. Universal law is for lackeys. Context... is for kings. Now, what's it to be, Michael? What's in your future?
[offering a fortune cookie]
What do you wish for? Atonement? Redemption? Maybe... the reassurance that the Captain you lost didn't die in vain? You helped start a war. Don't you want to help me end it?

Voi että, sehän on Discovery, Trekkiä siis. Miss 'Binary Stars' Burnham ynnä muut. Ei oo kuin nelisen kuukautta siitä kun katseli. Visuaalisuus on niin rajua siinä että ei oo repliikit jääneet hyvin mieleen.

Vuoron jätän mieluusti muille, koska video-kokoelmani on 6 nimikkeen kokoinen. Tai seitsemän, mutta en halua arvuuttaa Euroviisujen juontoja.

Hook, jossa nimiroolia näyttelee Dustin Hoffman ja Peter Pania Robin Williams. En ole antanut käsikirjoittajalle vieläkään anteeksi yhden hahmon kuolemaa.