Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Näin siinä kävi, että vuoden 1987 leffan, joka kertoi Elliot Nessin ja Al Caponen kamppailusta, nimen muistaminen johti Aldarianin arvuutteluvuoroon.

Jahas, kysytään sitten vaikka tätä:

D: "A German spy is giving away every one of our battle plans."
M: "You look surprised, B."
B: "I certainly am, sir. I didn't realise that we had any battle plans."
M: "Well of course we have! How else do you think the battles are directed?"
B: "Our battles are directed, sir?"

Blackadder hyvinkin eli suomalaisittain Musta kyy.. Tarkemmin sanottuna sen 4 tuotantokausi eli Blackadder Goes Forth.

Loistavaa kuivakkaa brittiläistä huumoria ja kukas muu kuin Rowan Atkinson itse päähenkilö Blackadderina..Myös Hugh Laurie ja Stephen Fry mukana kuvioissa muidenkin tunnettujen brittinäyttelijöiden joukossa. Itse pidän ehkä eniten juuri tästä viimeisestä eli 4 tuotantokaudesta.

Vampirelady jatkaa tästä..

"Ever wonder what it's like to drown? Story of opposites. There's peace in water. Like it's holding you, whispering in low tones to let it in."

Eip.

“It’s not enough to give people what they need to survive, you have to give them what they need to live.”

“I thought maybe you could love me like you used to. Even though I’m…different. But you changed too. So…Here’s to the new us.”

“But if the legends are true, mages aren’t bound to single functions. It’s said the arcane speaks through them.”

Tämä Netflixistä löytyvä animaatiosarja on voittanut useita palkintoja, mm. Emmy-palkinnon "For Outstanding Animated Program"

It’s Jinx now. Powder fell down a well.”

Tämä sarja perustuu suosittuun videopeliin.

“The Arcane is dangerous, Jayce. A force of nature. Science cannot control it.”

Silco : Where've you been, Jinx?
Jinx : Oh, you know. Here, there, chasing down dead ends. And guess what? They're not all dead.

Jahas jahas stalkkaus on taas tuottanut tulosta. Tästäpä mennään:

X: “I watched him for fifteen years, sitting in a room, staring at a wall; not seeing the wall, looking past the wall; looking at this night, inhumanly patient, waiting for some secret, silent alarm to trigger him off. Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. Now, you can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it.”

X viittaa tietysti X-filesiin (uusin kausi). Ei vaiskaan, kunhan hölisen.