Mistä pelistä? Jollet tiedä, älä googlaa.

Hitler: *viheltelee*
Mies: Herr Hitler?
Hitler: Ja, was ist los? Ich habe keine Zeit hier um zu stehen.
Mies: Ja, ich verstehe.
*Miehet kättelevät.*

Mainittakoon vielä että ainakin Miehen repliikit ovat hieman kummallisesti lausutut (kuulostaa siltä että hän sanoisi: "Jaah, ikk ferstee.")

Ihan oikein, Monkey Island, mutta mikä niistä?

- Do you know anything about lifting curses?
- Oh, right. I know a lot about lifting curses. That's why I'm a disembodied talking skull sitting on top of a spike in the middle of a swamp.
- You seem bitter.
- I'm sorry. It's been a rough day.

Apinasaarille jaksaa kyllä palata uudestaan ja uudestaan... Mites tänne?

Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun.

Ei ole siitä.

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Mahtava lanka. Ikävä kyllä en löytänyt täältä seuraavaa arvuuteltavaa joten jatketaan sitten tällä
It wasn't about how good you were. It was chaos and luck and anyone who thought differently was a fool.

It was colder than the devil's heart, raining ice pitchforks as if the heavens were ready to fall.

Herätelläänpäs tätä ketjua henkiin vähän.Kun Penen arvuutteluun ei tullut vastauksia tai lisää vihjeitä, aloitan kokonaan uudella pelillä.

"So my secrets are being revealed, are they?"
"I wouldn't say that, because you're still a mystery to me. More so."
"Good. You see, señorita, mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where."

Hyvä arvaus mutta ei sinne päinkään :)

"How did you do that?"
"Alchemy, little girl. The most powerful magic."
"Yeah, well, I can pull a rabbit out of a hat."
"I can pull a hat out of a rabbit. What is your point?"