Mistä pelistä? Jollet tiedä, älä googlaa.

Joo, The Simpsons Tapped Out on kyseessä. Hahmot olivat:

a-c: Kang, Kodos ja Kamala (ei Harris vaan Kangin tytär)

d-f: Selma, Patty ja Marge

g-i: Mooch Bart (tulevaisuuden "aikuinen" Bart), Baby Bart ja Mozart

j-m: Lisa, Quimby, Nelson, Martin

Pagba jatkoon

E: [N hits an inflatable kiddie pool marked "Pool of Vision"] Ah, I see you have found the Pool of Vision, gaze into it long enough and it will tell you your future.

E: [N hits the Pool of Vision again] Careful, do not disturb the sacred waters.

E: [N hits the Pool of Vision again] You are messing with powers you do not understand.

E: [N hits the Pool of Vision again] Mom! The N keeps trying to pop the Pool of Vision!

A: Let us fight to the death!

B: We're gonna send you straight to Heck!

A: Now let's see how you like sitting through a whole presentation on global warming! [using a slide show to attack them in the fight]

The Stick of Truth. En ole koskaan pelannut, mutta peli tuntui luonnolliselta jatkumolta Simpsons-pelille.

Kyllä, Jon Irenicushan se siinä manailee.
Erinomainen peli tuo BG2, siihen on tullut upotettua satoja tunteja.

Täältä pärähtää:

-That he has not returned yet bodes ill. He said that he wished to examine the Black Dens for himself, hoping to find some way to stop the scourge of the Shadow-wolves, but that was the last I saw of him.
-The Black Dens lies to the south-east of here. I ask that you search for him there...I fear for his life if they have caught him unaware.

-You've got to help me, [pelaajahahmon nimi]! While my wife was out, I went and ate the pie crust she had baked...I couldn't help myself! I know that if I had waited, it would be filled with some delicious filling and be even better, but I've always been partial to the way my wife bakes the crust.
Do you know any cooks? I need a replacement pie crust, and fast! If my wife gets back and sees the crust missing, why...she might not make another!
I'll give you some coins and, and... half a dozen eggs if you can do this for me, [pelaajahahmon nimi] -- now, quickly! Go get me a pie crust! I might have some other things lying about that I can give you as well!

Sepä se, Lord of the Rings Online. Kyllä siinä pelissä kauniit maisemat ja musiikit ovat, vaikka toiminta vähän yksipuolista onkin. Katso vaikka, kuinka hienosti sumu leijailee Hautakeroilla:
Lotro.jpg

Eipä ole.

You are in a hidden path with trolls foot prints
To the north is the heavy rock door
Visible exits are: south

Oho! Muistaakseni joskus itse kokeillessani jäin jumiin johonkin Sumuvuorten tienoille. Mieleeni jäi vain se, että tilanteen muuttuessa vaaralliseksi Thorin useimmiten avuliaasti istui alas ja alkoi laulaa kullasta. :)

Entäpä tämä:

Welcome to Hell!
Please enjoy your stay.