Mistä pelistä? Jollet tiedä, älä googlaa.

Klonkkukin sai kolme arvausta. Mekin tahdotaan!

House of Thousand Sorrows
Hell Open to Sinners
Harmageddon! (Only Toddlers Saved)
Hobgoblins, Orcs, Trolls, Squirrels

(uppista, tuli neljä, jätetään viimenen poies)

Kyllähän alkujaan lautapelinä tehdyn Hammer of the Scotsin saa nykyään myös tietokoneelle. Ai ei ollut se?

Kappas. Oli puhdas arvaus.

Eh, you get used to it. I just gotta be careful not to pull the pin when I wanna pick my nose.

Eip.

He burned down half the city just to prove he was right and burned the other half just for fun.

I have found that people lie, most often deceiving themselves. Not so the dead... The dead are so very, very loud. And yet, lying is not in their nature. It its so... humbling - to listen to the dead speak.

Eipä ole se. Jäi aikoinaan hankkimatta. Monesti on tosin tehnyt mieli napata kun on tarjouksessa Steamissa.

See you in the major leagues, Jackie

"You humans have a saying. An eye for an eye; a life for a life. Well he owes me ten lives and I plan to collect."

Half Life 2? Jos osun oikeaan en jatka koska en pelaa paljoakaan. Joutuisin lainaamaan Lotroa, Ängri Böördsiä tai Sudokua :p

Eip.

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand It."

Ei ole sekään.

"I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian. I’ve studies species Turian, Asari, and Batarian. I’m quite good a genetics. It’s a subset of biology because I am an expert, which I know is a tautology. My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian."