Mistä pelistä? Jollet tiedä, älä googlaa.

Ai niin, taisi olla minun vuoroni... Pysytään klassikoissa:

It wasn't until my seventh month with the creatures that they seemed to accept me. Well, "accept" isn't really the proper word, but they seemed to have decided that I posed no threat to them and gradually ceased their attacks.

I had always wondered why the ancient priests of the dragon cult insisted that their followers be buried with them. It seems the height of pagan vanity to drag your conscripts to their death along with you, but as I integrated into their presence, I began to observe the reasons.

Sehän se! Aloin taas pelata sitä pitkästä aikaa...

Tekstit ovat pelimaailmasta löytyvästä kirjasta Amongst the Draugr, jonka kirjoittaja yrittää tutkia, millaista epäkuolleiden tavallinen elämä on niissä hautakammioissa, joissa pelaaja useimmiten käy joko etsimässä aarteita tai tuhoamassa kaiken mikä liikkuu. Tämä ohimennen majatalon kirjahyllystä löytynyt kirja oli minusta hauska tapa tuoda maailmaan syvyyttä.

"A child may technically be alive, but... so is a potato, if you understand me. No, Mody cannot help with what I ask..."

Bella The Scoop: Hear ye! Hear ye! Paladins promise the Good Counsel School will reopen soon! People respond: no hurry!
You: *Tell the kid she should be in school.*
Bella The Scoop: Hear ye! Hear ye! Stranger threatens kid! Town Crier unhappy! *She sticks her tongue out at you, then gets back to work*

"One: Spooky magic.
Two: Only half a demon, actually. My mother was a bitter elf named Loda.
Three: just a bit of leftover effluvia from the spell.
Four: More than I can count.
Five: Something too horrible to mention by the light of day."

Narrator: - *The young girl's eyes arc covered, but she turns toward you when you approach. She smiles as though she recognises you, though she couldn't have seen your face.*

Saheila: "Ah. Hello. So much... so much you suffer. So much suffering you have and you make. Does causing pain stop yours?"

Sebille: *Ask how she knows about that.*

Saheila: "I see it. Before my eyes."

Sebille: [SEBILLE] *Tell her you’re only getting started. The blood of your enemies is like a balm for your soul.*

Saheila: "Dear one... no. Your anger will... but I should not say. You must discover for yourself."

Narrator: *She takes your hand.*

Saheila: "I wish you only healing."

Koitetaan jotain uutta/uudehkoa fantasiaroolipeliä ja sanotaan Baldur's Gate 3. Itse en ole sitä pelannut, eikä se välttämättä nykyisellä koneella edes pyörisi. Kakkososan olen kyllä läpäissyt ja ykkösosaa pelannut, ja jotain samaa niissä on.

Sourceress: "Demon! Wretch! You can't control the Source! It fills every living thing; nothing will remain if you drain it from the world!"
Alexandar: "I will remain..."

Joku Dragon Age? Olen pelannut vain ykköstä, ja sekin jäi kesken kun masennuin kyvyttömyyteeni tehdä verimaageista hakkelusta, vaikka se olikin pelkkä lisätehtävä. Täytyy jatkaa jossain vaiheessa.

Olisiko Divinity: Original Sin
Tuota ykkösosaa tuli pelattua "Source Hunterina" aika tavalla. Varsin mainio peli.

Tämä lienee helppo mutta mennään sillä silti:

M: Have a care where your eyes linger, A.
A: Yes well, don't worry. It's not what you think.
M: I see.
A: I was looking at your nose.
M: And what is it about my nose that captivates you so?
A: I was just thinking that it looks exactly like your mother's.
M: I hate you so much!

Ilmeisesti ei ollutkaan niin helppo... no, jatketaan saman parivaljakon sanailulla.

M: Ah, so you have finally decided to rejoin us, have you? Falling on your blade in grief seemed like too much trouble, I take it?
A: Is my being upset so hard to understand? Have you never lost someone important to you? Just what would you do if your mother died?
M: Before or after I stopped laughing?
A: Right... very creepy. Forget I asked.

Sehän se eli Dragon Age: Origins kyseessä. Morrigan ja Alistairhan siinä niin "ystävällismielisesti" sanailevat. DAO on edelleen peli jota pidän yhtenä parhaimpana genrensä edustajana jo siinäkin mielessä, että sankariryhmän sisäinen dynamiikka ja keskinäiset keskustelut ovat aivan loistavia.

Kointähti jatkaa.

Last edited: