Pikkujoulumiitti Hämeenkoskella 28.—30.11.

Oh, btw, @emarde, I packed LotR in English with me :)
Other than that, the traditional "what the sauron should I pack?!?" thing is ON.

I'm also bringing Super Smash Bros. Wii U that was just released today.

I don't know if it'll interest anyone enough to play it, especially as I'm not bringing any GameCube controllers as I don't have the adapter which will be released on January, but I'll bring the game anyway. Because. UP TO EIGHT PLAYERS AT THE SAME TIME. I can't bring enough controllers, but we can have atleast 6 players with what I have.

Also: list of playable characters.

That'll fix that issue then :) Are all of your controllers white?

:) One is white, one is red and the third one is a gamepad ( I'm not sure what is called, but the new controller for Wii U ).

The gamepad won't work if it is the one with a screen, only one works per Wii U.

I also have a red controller, but the rest shouldn't get mixed up.

[briefly in English below]
Hip, lyhyen kotimatkan ansiosta ehdin näköjään ensimmäisenä kirjoittelemaan. Kiitos kaikille mukavasta miitistä, pääsin tekemään niitä juttuja mitä miiteissä mielestäni kuuluukin tehdä, että saa sopivaa taukoa arjesta. Oli hauskaa nähdä lauantaina isoja ja pieniä päivävieraita (Halti, ne sanat googledocsiin!). Jo ennen eduskunnan perjantaisen äänestymisen ratkeamista olin päättänyt tuoda yhteis-Nutellaa, koska kontulaiset ovat ihanaa porukkaa mutta kaikille en ehdi neuloa villasukkia ja olen välillä huono osoittamaan kiintymystäni muuten kuin materian kautta. Oli kivaa tavata ensimmäisen kerran @Ulmo , @Smaug Kultainen ja @Sméagol Precious. Smaugin ja Smeagolin Tolkien-tietämys on vaikuttavalla tasolla, kuten "Kuka minä olen"-lappupeli osoitti. Yhteiskokkailu oli mukavaa, vaikka hermoilinkin vähän etukäteen lyhyen suunnittelun vuoksi. Karjunvalvojais- ja pikkujouluohjelmaa järjestäneille myös kiitokset.

Kotimatkalla jostain ilmestynyt huono olo (kausiflunssa+miittikrapula+hormonit?) purkautui oksennuksena johonkin Kausalan ojaan, mutta näinhän minä tämän toivoinkin menevän, että en viikonloppuna sairastaisi. Vai voisikohan tästä syyttää miittipaikan vettä, vaikka sen väitettiin olevan harmitonta? Oli ehkä pahanmakuisinta vettä, mitä olen Suomessa juonut. @Henane on paitsi hieno pesukarhu ja tehokas äänitorvi, myös ymmärtäväinen kyyditsijä. Pui pui, tykkään teistä.

--
Thanks to a short ride home it seems I'm the first one to write a post-moot message. It was a pleasure meeting you @emarde and @martalex ! I really enjoyed our Hobbit feast. Let's do this again with more people, more food and a bit more planning! I had a great time at the moot, doing moot things (sitting in sauna, playing games, eating bacon for breakfast two days in a row, laughing, staying up too late and laughing at silly things just because you're tired). The tap water was afwul.

Thank you so much to everyone who attended the meeting, you are simply wonderful people!

So... I hope the pre-moot information-thingy wasn't too silly, I'm sorry, I am just awful at being serious. But you are all sensible folk and the
moot went really smoothly and people cleaned their messess & pre-washed the dishes very well (at least as far as I noticed).
I had loads of fun, and I actually managed to stay up late on both evenings, which is nice since I usually go to bed a lot earlier.

I'd like to thank @Jasdril for the delicious burgers and the (absolutely terrifying) driving lessons. And of course for the ride from
Jämsä to Hämeenkoski. @emarde, it was a real pleasure meeting you and I truly hope you had as fun as we did during the moot. @martalex , it was wonderful to see you again, though I am sorry that you couldn't come to the moot earlier.

@Ulmo, it was so nice to meet you and your children, I hope you too had lots of fun. It is always nice to have new members.

Well, the next moot will be a longer one and I am really looking forward to it and hoping that a lot of people will attend!

PS: I agree, the tap water was awful.
PPS: (Omfg I love you guys <3)

Kiitokset Ulmolle kyydistä ja hali kaikille (hugs for everybody) :)
Rikkinäinen faksi ja kuka minä olen olivat ihan viihdyttäviä. Tässä miitissä taisi tulla laulettua enemmän kuin aikaisemmin. Kovin montaa eri peliä en tällä kertaa pelannut ja silti unohdin taas saunan. Taas lisää pöwwöjä...
Vesi oli kyllä hieman epäilyttävää (värikin hiukan vaaleanpunaista).
Onneksi kaulakorun nauha katkesi vasta kotona eikä esimerkiksi matkalla ja pudonnut kadulle. Olen (liian?) kiintynyt lohikäärmeeseeni, olisi harmittanut paljon, jos olisin sen hukannut.

Thank you everyone for a nice moot! I had a good time and got what I wanted which was a break from the craziness of my everyday life. It was nice to see old friends and meet new ones; shire-folk are the best!
Maybe this time it won't take me two years to attend another moot, but no promises. ;)

A big thank you to everyone who attended, I had so much fun! Too bad the weekend ended so quickly.

Special mentions go to @purr for being such an awesome driver and the queen of the kitchen, to all the aggressive Mario Kart players (I do hope that @emarde now knows his place in the Mario Kart hierarchy...), to the ever-stunning singers and especially to the sauna goers, I enjoyed it a lot.

I hope to see everyone at the next meeting as well, cheers!

So, I take it that emarde really kicked some finnish butt. But remember that you haven't yet faced the ultimate Mario Kart Titan...

Kiitos kaikille ihan hirmuisesti oli ihan tosi mukava viikonloppu !!!! Tuntui että aika meni ihan liian nopeasti, tyttäret ei olisi ollenkaan halunnut lähteä kotiin :D Mutta onneksi seuraava miitti onkin jo aika pian, ja onhan tässä vielä ensi-iltakin!

Kiitoksia, ihanan aktiiviset ihmiset, kun teitte Karjunvalvojaisista mahdollisen ja stressittömän. Onnistuimme hyvin yhdessä!
Oli hauskaa tavata uusia nuoria (Ulmon lapset) ja vieläkin nuorempia (JaamarNovan ja FreyjaMicin lapset) kontulaisia. (Pahoittelen mahdollisia kirjoitusvirheitä.)
Kiitos hauskasta peliseurasta ja muusta mukavasta yhdessäolosta! Kiitos Sidille Lohikäärmeestä!
Kiitos mainiosta kontulaisporukalle pikkujoulumiitistä! Olette ihania! :heart:

Wow, those are some great post-moot messages! I will add my thanks to @everyone for welcoming me as a shireling and making me feel at home with a new family for the weekend. I am really thankful to have met everyone and shared some great bonding experiences. Thanks for keeping us 'focused' @Vampirelady AKA KATI. And yes, @Cirdan, I do know my place...right above you =]. I'm still savouring the great cooking @Ulmo and @douv, and I will organize a better hobbit feast for our next meet up if we can get enough interest. Cheers and thanks again! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the future.