Mistä pelistä? Jollet tiedä, älä googlaa.

"Hmm. A token, a slot. But how to put it all together without my 'insert-token-into-slot' spell?"

"My room! Oh the nights I spent in this room! Warm, cozy, secure... alone, bored, miserable, waiting hour after sluggish hour to take by. I guess I don't miss this place all that much!"

"No citizens over, or under, the age of 18 may appear on, or in, the streets after curfew is in progress. Violators of Inquisition curfew may be intimidated, incarcerated, lacerated and/or masticated if time permits and the weather is fine."

Kyseessä on siis ehkä seikkailupelien klassisimman sarjan (toistaiseksi) viimeinen osa.

X:"Hey, baby. This is the Dungeon Master's home security system. You ain't getting in here, so don't even try."

Y:"I have a great home security system, but he's got some bad habits. Harry! It's me! C'mon Harry, let me in."

X:"Oh yeah? Well, you got any ID, 'me'?"

Y:"Do I look like I 'got any ID'?"

X:"You look like a lamp. I don't care if you're the Dungeon Master himself. You're still not getting in here."

Y:"Now what kind of self respecting alarm system would let you do that?"

Arvataan: King's Quest (viimeisin osa...) > en oikeasti usko että siitä on kyse, mutta aina pitää arvata! :)

Ei ole. Pelisarja on vielä Kings Questiakin vanhempi, tosin KQ:n "prequel" Wizard and the Princess on suunnilleen samalta ajalta.

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric. We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck-- permanently."

Pelisarja on tässäkin topikissa tehnyt aiemman visiitin.

You feel like a killing machine!

Melkeinpä yleissivistykseen kuuluva peli kontulaisille.

Farmer Maggot
He's lost his dogs. He's had his mushrooms stolen. He's not a happy hobbit!
This creature moves normally. He can bash down doors and open doors. He cannot be slept or confused. He is very observant of intruders, which he may notice from 400 feet. He will carry one or two good objects. He can moan, and moan.

Angbandhan se. Maggotin tappaminen on ikävimpiä hommia pelin alkuvaiheessa, mutta lohdutukseksi saa jonkin kivan esineen.

Ensimmäisen sitaatin peli ilmoittaa, kun pelaaja on juottanut hahmolleen taikajuoman nimeltä Potion of Bersek Strength.

Vuoro Ron the Lathille.

Pahoittelen viivästystä!

"Attention big, mean, hostile alien vessel hovering overhead in an obvious attack posture:
This is ***** Captain ******.
I know you are going to torture me, so let's just get this over with right now..."

jatkumoa edelliseen keskustelun aloitukseen:

"... The coordinates of my homeworld, S****iwa, are 241.6 , 368,7...
...and the ultra-secret S****i Cypher, which is known only by me and several billion other S****i...
... 'is Huffi-Muffi-Guffi'.
Sorry about that little mistake with your landing vehicle! I was so startled when it approached my vessel in a threatening manner that...
...er...
...my automated defence systemes fired on it when it got too close.
I hope nobody got hurt!"

Mistä pelistä ovat nämä galaktiset brave sir Robinit?

Nova sanoi:
Star Control 2? Vaikuttaa Spathilta...

Se on erittäinkin Spathi. Nuo viimeisten korpimaiden pelottomat sankarit :p Vuoro Novalle!
Legendaarisen Star Control 2 voi muuten ladata maksutta monestakin paikkaa, mutta todellinen apu haastavaan peliin löytyy wikistä:

http://wiki.uqm.stack.nl/Star_Control_II

Peli on valmistuunt muistaakseni 1994, mutta juoni on todella hyvä ja käsikirjoittajilla on ollut todella hauskaa kun sitä on tehty.. Se välittyy pelaajalle asti monia pelejä huomattavasti paremmin. Suosittelen lämpimästi kaikille jotka eivät kavahda karua grafiikkaa.

Mies: Buenos días.
Nainen: You're not the nurse...
Mies: No.
Nainen: You're not here to give me my medication?
Mies: No, but I am here to ease your pain.
Nainen: Guess they couldn't save me, eh?
Mies: No, but there's still a chance you could save me.

Grim Fandangohan se. Lucasartsin Viimeinen Mestariteos; meksikolaisesta kansanperinteestä ja film noirista innoituksensa hakenut seikkailupeli.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV1NBHL9Fa4[/youtube]

Vuoro Eyrielle.