Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Ei, vähän varhaisemmalla historian jaksolla liikutaan.

"...love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove..."

Ringladilla oikea vastaus, vaikka Telimektar tunnistikin elokuvan toisen päähahmon eli Marianne Dashwoodin lempirunon aivan oikein Shakespearen tuotannoksi.

"We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything - what a waste!"

X: How you live your life is your business, just remember, our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once. And before you know it, your heart is worn out, and, as for your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it, much less wants to come near it. Right now, there's sorrow, pain. Don't kill it and with it the joy you've felt.

Z: Does mom know?

X: ... I don't think she does.

No jopas. Jos ei tästäkään vielä kukaan tunnista, luovutan.

Z: They know about us.
Y: I figured.
Z: How?
Y: From the way your dad spoke to me, he made me feel like a part of the family, almost like a son-in-law. You're so lucky! My father would have carted me off to a correctional facility.
Z: Z. Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z...
Y: ...Y. I remember everything.

Koska olisin tunnistanut sekä Koukun että Järki ja tunteet vaikka en ole ollut vastaamassa niin katson että voin napata vuoron hyvällä omallatunnolla.

Which leads me to the second thing you need to know.
A week ago, I awoke...

Mother!

... to find that my mother was missing, and she did not return.

Miten tämä vastaus on mennyt ihan ohi! Olin tulossa antamaan lisävihjettä, mutta onneksi sitä ei nyt tarvittu :) Vuoro Rinkulalle.

Näinköhän tämän juuri Babylon Berlinissä... Tosin pitäisikö sitaatin olla silloin saksaksi? No, vastaan tuon joka tapauksessa.

Sidhiel tunnisti oikein. Piisamirotta jakaa viisauttaan näin elokuvassa Muumipeikko ja pyrstötähti. Vuoro siis Sidhielille!