Mistä elokuvasta tai TV-sarjasta? (Googlaus kielletty)

Huhhei olin unohtanut tämän! Tässä puhuu kaksi sarjan päähahmoista. Hahmojen nimet poistettu. Helpolla menee.

X: "My chicken sandwich and coffee. This is my chicken sandwich and coffee."
Y: "Fascinating."
X: "I want these off the ship. I don't care if takes every man we've got, I want them off the ship!"

Jesh!

You're afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be. Personally, I'd give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?

Olisiko "Punaisen lokakuun metsästys"? Jos en väärin muista niin päällikkö Marko Ramius heitti tuon ensimmäisen kommentin omasta (eli Neuvostoliiton) laivastosta.

Näin oli. Hieno elokuva, niitä harvoja jotka ovat parempia kuin lähteenä käytetty kirja.

Aldarian arvuuttaa!

Näin oli. Hieno elokuva, niitä harvoja jotka ovat parempia kuin lähteenä käytetty kirja.

Samaa mieltä. Hyvä elokuva ja Sean Connery on loistava Marko Ramiuksena.

Mutta se arvuutus:
*Deep laughter*
"We are all animals, my lady."

Ei vielä yhtään arvausta. Laitetaan muutama lisälausahdus ko.leffasta.

“What have we here, a little boy!”
"Every wolf suffers fleas. 'Tis easy enough to SCRATCH!"

Joko minä olen vain liian lkärsimätön tai sitten tämä onkin osoittautunut yllättävän vaikeaksi. No, ei se mitään. Laitetaan lisää vihjeitä. Tästä luulisikin jo joidenkin kellojen soivan. Kääntäkää niitä vain tarpeeksi kauas. Sinne 80-luvulle meinaan... 😉

"Ah, Blix. Come closer."
"You summoned me, lordship?"
"Are you not the most, loathsome of my goblins?"
"Truly, master."
"And is your heart black, and full of hate?"
"Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch."

Legend, toista pääosaa esittämässä nuori Tomppa Cruise metsänpoika Jackin hahmossa. Prinsessa Lilyn esittäjää en muista, mutta hänen pukunsa toimi innoituksena äitini minulle 18-vuotislahjaksi ompelemalle liehuvalle liivihameen ja pitkän paidan yhdistelmälle.

"Legend". Sehän se. Pääosassa tosiaan nuori Tom Cruise. Prinsessa Lilya näytteli Mia Sara ja Tim Curry taas aivan loistavasti pääpahista Pimeyden herraa (Lord of Darkness). Kaikki arvuuttamani lainaukset ovatkin hänen repertuaaristaan.

"Oh, Mother Night! Fold your dark arms about me. Protect me in your black embrace."

Isilmire jatkaa.

Tässä on nyt melkein viikko kulunut ilman että olisin ehtinyt etsiä sopivia lainauksia mistään kivasta leffasta. Annan siis vuoron eteenpäin.

Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, your mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that one out.

Metatron: However, if you should decide to stop being selfish and accept your responsibility, you won't be alone. You'll have support.
Bethany: What, more angels?
Metatron: Prophets. In a manner of speaking... two of them. The one who speaks... and he will, at great lengths, whether you want him to or not... will make mention of himself as a prophet. The other one... well... doesn't speak. He's the quiet type.

Moinen raina Saudi-Arabiassa ansaitsisi koko tuotantoryhmälle raipparangaistuksen ennen ja jälkeen mestauksen.

Tämän elokuvan ohjaaja arvioi herkkävaistoisesti, että se saattaisi loukata jotakuta, joten elokuvan aluksi on teksti:

Disclaimer: 1) a renunciation of any claim to or connection with; 2) disavowal; 3) a statement made to save one's own ass. Though it'll go without saying ten minutes or so into these proceedings, View Askew would like to state that this film is - from start to finish - a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is incendiary or inflammatory is to miss our intention and pass undue judgment; and passing judgment is reserved for God and God alone (this goes for you film critics too...just kidding). So please - before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus. Thank you and enjoy the show. P.S. We sincerely apologize to all Platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about the Platypi. We at View Askew respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way. Thank you again and enjoy the show.